Repair & Overhauling of Damaged Transformers
At PVJ, we will work with you to identify your transformer needs and customize the solution. Once we know your exact requirements, our engineers will quickly recommend the right solution based on your specific needs.
Our services are as follows
- Re-design services: To meet performance requirements we are able to incorporate short circuit strength improvements, kVA upgrades, voltage changes, reduced losses, LTC modernization, sound level reduction and tank modification.
- Emergency replacements: We have a computerized inventory system of available transformers. We can respond quickly to your problem for replacements.
- Emergency repairs: When a replacement transformer is not available, absolutely no one can turn around your repair faster than ETS.
- Turnkey services: These services include on-site disassembly, transportation to our facility, indoor un-tanking, inspection, repairing and testing, return delivery to your location, re-assembly, vacuum filling and field testing.
- Reconditioning: Our technicians replace gaskets, broken bushings and accessories, purify or replace the oil, sand, prime and repaint the unit. When complete, the unit is fully tested.
- Full testing: We provide certified test reports based on standards established by Electrical Research & Development Authority (ERDA), Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) and the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE).
We operate a fleet of Transformers upto 500kVA available quickly to customer on rental basis.
Repair Jobs Of Repairing Total / Partial Limbs Of Transformers
We repair, refurbish and upgrade Transformers up to 4 MVA, and have complete facilities available for augmentation and repairs.
Maintenance & Refurbishing Of Old Transformers
PVJ Power bring a full range of engineering capabilities to ensure the utmost efficiency, reliability, and safety ratios possible in power distribution solutions.
Maintenance services offered are as follows
- Power Quality Analysis
- Harmonic Analysis
- Fault Current Analysis
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Power System Evaluations
- Coordination Analysis
- Load Studies
- Power Factor Analysis
- Power Monitor Retrofits
Equipment is inspected for material integrity. Insulating members are cleaned and each device under goes appropriate testing.
PVJ Power’s site operations are divided into three major segments such as
- (a) Oil Filtration
- (b) Testing, and
- (c) Maintenance, encompassing the following facilities viz.
- (i) Annual Maintenance contracts,
- (ii) Earth/Structure testing
- (iii) Sub.Station/Control Panel/Standby/D.G. erection and maintenance.
PVJ Power is well positioned with all machinery, tools and testing equipment to carryout these facilities.