PVJ POWER POWER CONTROL CENTER PANEL
Power Control Centre is used for distribution and control of various power source used in industry. Normally Power Control Centers is installed near power source hence fault level is high. Busbar system in Power Control Centers are designed to suit the fault level as well as temperature rise to 40°c above ambient. Ample space is provided for cable termination. Various protections viz short circuit, overload, earth fault, under voltage etc are provided to protect source and equipment.
- Our panels are made with IE/GEP standards.
- They are used to Supervise and Control the voltage and reactive power of the power system.
- The panels will undergo pretreatment for Decreasing, Water rinsing & De-rusting/ Phosphating, It will be Painted with Powder Coated or Synthetic enamel as per the requirements.
- Bus Bars / Internal Wiring uniform cross section and supported by SMC /DMC bases.
- Earthing Bus Bars will be running all along the Panel.
Our aim with every controls package is to make the facility more versatile, productive and efficient, delivering both output and quality; we have a wealth of experience and use the latest technology to help you get the most from your system, by managing workloads and using performance data to greatest effect.
FEATURES OF POWER CONTROL CENTER PANEL
a) Dimensional Check
b) Bill of Material Verification
c) Functional Checks
d) Relay Function Test( On case to Case basis)
e) Insulation resistance test
f) High Voltage Test 2.5. KV for 1 minute