PVJ Power Solutions has a state of the art Distribution Transformer manufacturing infrastructure facility sprawling over 21,000 sq. ft. of shop floor area. The manufacturing plant is located in the Baddi-Nalagarh industrial belt area of Himachal Pradesh from where serve the market requirement of transformers & SERVOs of Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir, Chandigarh, Haryana, Uttrakhand, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh & Madhya Pradesh. The plant has the ability to manufacture 200 MVA of cumulative capacity of transformers annually.
The facility is equipped with state of the art equipment for manufacturing, quality control & testing of transformers. It is managed by a highly skilled and experienced team of production & quality personnel who consistently ensure that each and every production activity factor, is in adherence to the high quality benchmarks established by the organization as well as STI standards of BIS ISI IS:1180 for Distribution Transformer manufacturing.
A technically equipped support staff consisting of Engineers headed by qualified, certified & well-experienced Managers ensures the quality & productivity of our product. Following are some of the major equipment used in our manufacturing process:
- All types of Calibrated Testing facilities for in house Routine Testing Facility.
- Fully in-house Tank Fabrication facility for Rectangular & Oval tanks.
- 1100 mm Fully Automatic CRGO Core Coil Slitting Plant.
- CRGO Core Cutting Plant with Notching Machines.
- 2 nos. 10’ x 8’ x 8’ Insulated Convection heating chambers.
- 6 nos. High quality HT Coil winding machines.
- 3 nos. High quality LT Coil winding machines.
- 5 KL Oil Dehydration Plant.
- 40 KL Oil storage capacity.
- 5 MT Load handling capacity through EOT crane.
Our Green Footprint
The manufacturing facility is an environment friendly & resource-efficient building with minimal emissions. Also, the plant is effluent free with minimal liquid & air waste & recyclable solid waste.