We manufacture technically advanced OLTC Distribution Transformers, which is a on load tap changer. This transformer is used to maintain the constant voltage by changing the voltage level of secondary winding. On-load tap changers may be generally classified as either mechanical, electronically assisted, or fully electronic. If only one tap changer is required, tap points are usually made on the high voltage, or low current, side of the winding to minimize the current handling requirements of the contacts.
These transformers are predominantly used in the devices where current is required to be obtained. It obtains the current from the Secondary circuit and measures the Alternating Circuit (A.C) with the help of the conductor. They can function without any issue and transfer the current directly to the necessary circuits. These are manufactured under the expert engineer’s guidance with latest technical know-how.
PVJ Power Transformers are designed to meet all the latest National International standard including IS, IEC, ANSI, BS, DIN etc. PVJ Power products undergo strict quality control at every stage of manufacturing process under a watchful team of experienced engineers and follow a quality assurance program.
The transformers are put through required tests before dispatch as per IS specification. Test certificate containing the test results along with guarantee is provided to the buyer. Wide range of Transformers has been tested at Central Power Research Institute, Bangalore.
- On-load tap changer to provide +7% to -21% taps in steps of 1.75%
- 3 Phase, 50 Hz in voltages of 11 KV, 22 KV and 33 KV
- Off-circuit tap changer to provide +5% to -10% taps in steps of 2.5%
- Standard fitting as per IS: 2026 / IEC 76
- Design conforms to IS: 2026, BS 171, IEC 76 and other relevant standards
- Latest manufacturing techniques to ensure cost effectiveness and reliability
- Designed for 25 years of trouble – free performance
- Very low power loss and low noise
- Optimum utilization of active materials for sleek design Withstands electrical impulses, thermal and dynamic stresses
Most Suitable for
- Tube Mills
- Educational Institutions
- Residential & Commercial
- Telecom Centers
- Cold Storage
- Rice Mills
- Rolling Plants
- Pharmaceuticals Units
- Food Processing Units
- Minimum Order Quantity:1 Piece
- Delivery Terms:F.O.R destination
- Delivery Time: As per customer requirement
- Packaging Details: As per customer requirement